Any personal information that you submit to this site will remain safe and secure. In order to offer you an interactive site that allows for the online submission of information by you, we may collect various types of information, such as:
- Domain names of visitors to our website
- E-mail addresses of those who e-mail us or register with us
- Information on how many visits each page receives
- Information volunteered by you, such as survey information and/or site registrations
- User-specific information on what pages you visit on our website
We then study this information to determine how we can create the best online experience for you. By looking at usage patterns, we know which areas need expansion and which areas are not meeting your needs. We also collect information so that we can help you personalise the site, and receive notices about important information.
PlusLife respects your privacy and is committed to the National Privacy Principles which are contained in the Privacy Act 1998 and the Privacy (Private Sector) Amendment Act 2001.