PlusLife has adopted a framework for a collaboratively planned, systematic and organisation-wide approach to improving organisational performance. The policy change and ordering advice addressed below are reflections of this comprehensive program to monitor, assess and improve the quality of service we deliver to the health sector, while providing high quality Australian donated & processed Allograft.
We have recently changed our Allograft Supply policy, effective 16/05/2018.
Current service provision remains unchanged, except for:
1. Revised Allograft Order Form(Form E) – available in hard-copy & below
2. Phasing in of the delivery of Allograft for early morning surgeries to the relevant hospital/day surgery the day before surgery where practicable.
Read more here: PlusLife policy change & ordering advise letter
Our technicians are available 24/7 to assist surgeons and hospital staff with questions regarding ordering and distribution of our allograft and can be reached on 08 6144 3500 (business & after hours).
- View our range of allograft here: PlusLife Allograft Catalogue
- Patient Information Brochure for receiving a bone graft here: Patient Information Brochure
- For local (WA) graft orders, please use this form: Allograft Order Form (Form E)
- For all other graft orders, please use this form: 3.2 Interstate/International Allograft Order Form
For all other inquiries, please contact our Business Development Manager Nadine Liechti on